Tuesday, August 03, 2004
Define Boredom
Boredom is wanting to do something, but having no interest in doing anything.

Whats up peeps? I got a new stereo yesterday. It kicks ass!! I got it sitting on my very rickety unbalanced plastic shelving unit. You guys have probably seen it. Anyways I can still hook it up to my computer and tape myself on the drums and making fun of audio chat rooms and shit like that. Yes I know that sounds sad, but I am bored. If you would like a copy of one of my tapes just let me know. I saw "The Village" in Ottumwa. It was ok. The movie was slow at times and not very scary. I won't ruin it for anybody though. I highly recommend Spidey 2 and rent Hellboy that movie rocks. Go Abe!!! Thats all I've got to say for now.

The Squid Has Spoken

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com