Thursday, August 05, 2004
Black eyes...Black as dolls eyes...
That one is for Tim.
Anyways, I haven't posted for a while because my isp at home is being a vindictive whore, and won't let me get on the internet, and when I do get on, I can't post or comment or anything. So, here we go.
In recent news, I've got at most 10 days left of work, and 10 days left of class. Does this make me happy? Quite so. I just got done taking (and probably failing) my probability test, and I don't really care so much. I find statistics much easier, and that's what we're doing now in class anyways. Not that anyone probably cares...
For the follies: I won't be making it back until Friday, so I am most definitely out for the Thursday night show, as people have previously mentioned. (As is Dave, when by the way are you going to be here? ) As I still reside in Albia, and have probably the least wacky schedule of all folks on here, maybe I could go talk to Packy? Just a thought...It would be a step in the right direction anyways. I will try to get a hold of him tomorrow morning/afternoon, and if anyone is back in Albia, and would like to tag along, I suppose just call me, or comment, hopefully I can get on the internet by this evening. (Though calling me would be the best bet)
Do we even know for sure what is going to be in the follies? Police reports I'm assuming are a given, as is the presidential debate (though probably needing some work?) and the third is swinging between the cell phone song and dance, and the photo thing, dressing Tim in goofy costumes.
The photo thing could always be altered so that it could be a family photo, dressing even more people in goofy costumes for the public's enjoyment...Its an idea.
Well, I'm on a computer in the lab at school, and had better jet so I can get back to Albia, so I can get my little redheaded self to work.
To all a fine afternoon, it's really nice outside right now. Bye for now.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com