Thursday, August 19, 2004
That man was guts deep in maggots.
I know nothing of this new zombie movie, but a google search turned up something called Undead from '03 that's supposed to be pretty good. And then something called Boy Eats Girl, but I have no idea about that . . . If anyone gets a lead on a new zombie flick, let us know.

We found Dune at Goodwill, and the saintly Mr. Beary shelled out the sixty-some cents for it. I'd never been interested in the book before, mostly because I assumed it was an overhyped piece of sci-fi with its own LOTR-ish fan addiction. But it's good in a 1960's-ish scifi way. Another of the messianical epics, but pretty fresh in a lot of its story elements and characters.

I intended this post to be longer but lunch has just been served. If Dave reads this: I'll try to be online sometime tonight and if I catch you, and you're not busy, maybe we could collaborate on that script.

NEW: Boy Eats Girl is probably what Andy was talking about. Or so I'm guessing, since it's an Irish movie.

1 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com