Tuesday, August 17, 2004
...opens a beer, hands it to you and says with a wink, "Here, have some 'calm-down' juice."
Question: Where did we get the police reports from last year?

I'm going to be back in town this Wednesday evening. I'll probably be around most of Thursday as well. If we could get our hands on some police reports and look through them, that would be great.

I also think we need to really hammer out what we're going to do. I'll talk with Ryan tonight about his schedule, and hopefully he can get in touch with Caudill about the cellphone song. (we are definately not doing that now, right?)

It would be nice to know exactly what we need to do in the next couple weeks. I don't think I'm going to be in anything other than the police report, but I know Tim and maybe Dave(?) are going to be in the debate.

Tim, if we can get together either Wednesday night or Thursday I have a lot of stuff I would like to talk to you about. We could maybe even make a trip to visit Paxton if need be.


Question #2: Does anyone know anything about some awesome new zombie movie that just came out? I heard something on the radio about it, but I didn't catch much of the conversation. I was curious.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com