Friday, August 20, 2004
And for 59 cents more you can SUPER SIZE IT!
Whoot. Another super damn week of drama is passed me. Im in the Ill Ass Tator class as of this post. I still hate this class. I still hate Ill ass tator. I still am bitchy bitchy moi moi stupido. But i dont care.

If anyone wants to be a fuggin saint? You can send me $20>> 5785 E. 8th #421 Denver, CO 80220. And you can hurry the hell up with 2 day deliver. fuck. Send it in a card! Even better: Andy? Pre pay for the pic this way and ill bring you the pic of the Monks. Mounted and everything. Why do i need the money? Well, safe reasoning for comin back to Iowa is all. I have the ABSOLUT minimum for me to make the trip back but i dont want to be stranded in fuggin Lincoln, NE again.

And lets see..thats about it. Hope Kelly moved in w/o incident.

Oh that new zombie movie, Tim? its called UNDEAD. Too damn easy for you to forget that name. Badass from what ive heard.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com