Saturday, September 11, 2004
A Klingon, an Elf and a Stormtrooper get on an elevator...
Hey,
Dave-O said I should post stories of D-COn whackiness. I guess I will...
Starting with points of interest first...David Carradine held a Tai-Chi class. It consisted of approxamately 120 flubby fanboys trying to be cool and maybe 3 people who actually knew what they were doing. It was amusing.

Some of the costumes running around were freaking awesome.
I also got to meet a few other people of some fame or fandome or other. Dr. Demento, of course. Nice guy. Swamped by fans, so I didn't get to tell him how much he changed my life...
Met a few other people, too. Participated in Convention wildness. Well, some of it. There was alot of booze. Booze, rampant sex and assorted drugs.
Who'dve guessed a bunch of nerds, geeks and fanboys could have so much fun...heehee.
Um...yeah....
that was my weekend.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com