Wednesday, September 29, 2004
The waaaaayyyyyy back machine!
Hey Wells! I have an idea for your comic. I hope no one has suggested this idea yet.

Garrett meets Dr. Lucas and they take the Waaaaayyyy Back Machine to visit us in our middle school years (7th or 8th grade, say) and they sqrew everything up! Cause...you know...thats what Garrett and Lucas would do if they did any time traveling.

So when they get back the world is in chaos. They know they need to get the sports almanac from Biff before they can make things right again...err...no thats been done. Maybe we could have them accidently tell Ryan about some new game that comes out in the future, and he could make it first. Or they could tell one of us about some great stock options.

Tim, if you still need a job, give me the e-mail address that you use most often.

A word of financial advice for everyone:

One of the most common financial problems that the people I talk to seem to have, is having car payments that they can't bloody afford! If you make 15k a year and have more than one car financed then you are a fucking moron. And I don't care how much money you make, you don't need to have two '04 Ford Expedition's. IT BLOWS MY MIND!

I had a lady crying on the phone today, telling me about how she was going to have to file for bankruptcy if we couldn't get her a loan. I felt sympathy for her until we got to her vehicle information and I found out she had four cars and a motorcycle financed. SELL A CAR DUMBASS! None of her vehicles were older than '99. Would it really suck that bad to drive a '96 Ford Taurus and save enough money to buy your children some fucking food? Hope they don't want to go to college, cause mom is bound to fuck that up for them.

The more I run into idiots like this the more I thank God for my parents' relative sanity.


0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com