Monday, November 01, 2004
Let's do the time warp again!
Well, I just thought I would post, just as a friendly reminder I'm still alive. Classes are going all right, and it's starting to get cold, but there's 3 weeks left till Thanksgiving break, thank God.
Tonight at work, some guy was talking about flogging people for their insolence. I thought it was a nice use of the word 'flog' (No one ever uses it) Um...last night we did all the Halloween-ing up here. A friend of mine is the activities director for Dancer Hall, and they did a showing of Rocky Horror Picture Show, and he dressed all in drag, then we went to a haunted house, and party-hopped around for a while, but came back as it was damned cold. So, not much excitement. But, it was entertainment.
Anyways, it's almost 2 am, and this is a really poor excuse for a post, so I wish all a good night, happy All Saint's Day, and hope everyone is doing well. I will have a better update later.
That's all for now.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com