Friday, December 31, 2004
Fuck. Ear. Now. All of you.
I drove 12 hours to hang out with everyone, but it seems that it takes a fucking emaculate birth and a bitchslap from God Almighty to get anyone to tell me information BEFORE it all happens. Hence, fuck you all. Im going back on Sunday the second. You wont see me till probably July. The only people I have actually been able to depend on as far as plans is Kelly, and she was workin all the time, and The Romingers in all their self righteous fuckin' glory. 0 hrs. w/Wes, c.a. 6 hrs w/ Goat, c.a 3 hrs w/ Ryan, c.a. 12 hrs w/ Tim, 0 hrs. w/ Novo. What a fucking fun ass break.

Understandably, you all have lives. Im not angry at that. I am sorta peeved that Im bored out of my mind and the info wasnt gotten to me until...the nite of. Have a good one. Ill post when I get back to Denver.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com