Thursday, April 21, 2005
I love posting as much as I love taffee..and I'm a man who loves his taffee.
This school is absolutely retarded. I spent $20 on headphones Ill only use in one class, which is Audio for Multimedia, but now the teacher is forcing us to buy a $60 book for the class. FORCING AS A GRADE. Fuck that. As well, Typography (a class that teeters on the dropped-from-our-program list) is also enforcing a typography book, which costs $90. I was also advised to buy texts. Yes. Buy texts. How much does the smallest pack of texts cost? FRICKING $286 dollars. Fuck that, too. Apparently you can get sued if you use type someone else owns. Also: internet at the dorms is now under lock/key. They basically made everyone sign this agreement saying they can monitor what we do and they monitored XBox live/PS2 Online out the window. Hohohoho. I am so not happy. To top it off, somehow my name got out on a list and now the front desk at the dorms is getting calls for me to sign up for At-Home shit. Oh I do love existence!!!

Other news: Cake is out of the picture. $90 for tickets and I have to buy 2 at a time. Hell no. MSI tickets cost $50. Hell no again. When did seeing a band thats about music end up costing a King's Ransom?

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com