Monday, April 18, 2005
Vladimir Puitn
Crashetron is alive and working. How? I dont know.

Taking Lynn home about 15 minutes ago, I almost hit a drunken street urchin. How? Well, he was crossing diagonally 8th avenue ( a three lane one way i was going on) and Colorado Blvd (which is six lanes of 2 way traffic). I cant tell if he was walking down 8th or up colorado when i entered the intersection but as soon as I get within 10 feet of him he steps RIGHT INTO MY PATH. I break hard; he puffs his smoke and decides "Well schucks! I must be in traffic! I should run across and not drunkenly stagger! Im such a demeaning image of America, hyuck!" and runs. Of course Lynn yells at me, I dont argue, for me not breaking and waiting for him. Even though I had no idea what this failed abortion was doing besides being drunk and Jaywalking.

And this is only one of the many reasons why I hate my life. As well, the girl I was after was hard core gettin it and I shared a wall with her. I really hate my life. Nothing ever seems to work out when I want it to.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com