Thursday, April 14, 2005
Smoke me a kipper: I'll be back for breakfast.
First off: I apologize for being a jerkoff on the javascript. I have had little sleep this last week and need some. Unfortunately, Im working extra hours so I can upgrade a certain computer Im gettin from a delightful lil Shirefolk as well as a wardrobe for the summer.

So. I get three weeks to draw a comic for Storyboarding. Did you know that most comics that turn into movies already have storyboards? Its because comics are sequential drawing of a story. Storyboards are sequential drawings in a story. Coincidence? No. The industry is lazy.

Heres where you all come into play: Ryan's Pound-Me-In-The-Ass-Athon. You all will be drunk and full of energy ( i hope) So, with the help of a digital camera, either Novo or Heather need to take "action shots" of you fawkers drunken fighting. Just go ballistically over the edge with your poses too. I also need all ya'lls faces in EXTREME fright or fear (not all lookin at teh camera) cuz after this I have to make a movie storyboard. Simple enough? Ok. Ill put it in bullet format.

*Get drunk
*Get a digital camera
*No humpin in ass. You just came from a bar full of that
*Take pictures. think comic book or anime stuff.
*Fight like drunken Irish potato Patty's
*Send files to DaveO's "redcow" addy ;)

Simple enough. And your reward? Immortality. On paper.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com