Friday, May 20, 2005
Booming and Hucking and Jamming, oh my
Anyone want tickets to Tony Hawk’s Boom Boom Huck Jam? It's July 14th at the Wells Fargo Arena. I don't even know what a Boom Boom Huck Jam is. But if Tony Hawk is involved, its gotta be something cool, doesn't it? Anyway, I can get you five dollars off the normal ticket price if you want to go.

Isn't that a sweet deal? You will probably get to see Tony Hawk, you'll get to find out what a Boom Boom Huck Jam is, and you'll get all that booming and hucking for the low low price of $5-less-than-the-normal-ticket-price!! I spoil you, you know that?

Well, May 19th has come and gone, so I can talk about non-Star Wars-related stuff. The problem is, I've still been thinking about Star Wars like 24/7 so I'm not sure what else to post about. So check out the Star Wars version of The Last Supper.

I know it sounds like blasphemy, but I think I like the Clone Wars cartoons better than the (prequel) movies. An insane postulation, I know, but I really loved those cartoons. The movies are great, especially the most recent installment, but there was just something about the cartoon. Maybe it was how the cartoons had happy endings and lots of action. The movie only had the latter. I don't know, but for whatever reason, I really liked the cartoons.

That's really what got me all hyped-up about Ep. III in the first place. The first edition of Clone Wars came out on DVD, Ryan bought it, I watched it...and it was good. Soooo good. Then, not long after, Cartoon network aired the second edition....and it was also good. Soooo good.

I really wish Lucas would see the true potential in that. I mean, there's three years of Clone Wars story to tell. We can fit that into two seasons of Clone Wars cartoons, can't we? I say we start a petition! WHO'S WITH ME????

*crickets chirping*

Damnit John, cut that out!

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com