Monday, May 16, 2005
This is about seven shades of retarded right here....
Well. On my way to get some chicken strips, I had a flash of stupidity. You all have cameras of the digital persuasion. I can easily get one. So Im goin to ask again for you all to help with a project of mine. Not for classes, sillies. Just take pictures of the nerd roundups Wednesday nite at the midnight showings. then send em to me (the red cow in spanish at hot mail dot com) and Ill belittle the damn nerds on attic leaches. I heart Sarahs to death but theres enough Jesus adventures on there to offend the entire bible belt. And if theyre late...'s ok.

I also can clearly state and make it a matter of public record I will be comin back to Iowa on JUNE 18th.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com