Tuesday, May 24, 2005
Cuz Gansta Ass Tiggas Dont Play
So theres a few things goin on wid me:
I) Car needs to be either flushed clean, filters replaced, computer recalibrated for altitude, coolant replaced, or fuel pump/system replaced. Yay. Thats in the order of cost.
II) If item 1 doesnt remedy my car by when I return, I will have to get Weedwagon v. 3.01. Not my order, but my mere's.
III) I ate a handful of honeybees.
IV) Ive begun to work out. Alone. And mostly on my upper body. Id rather look like Johnny Bravo then like Newt Gingrich.
V) Any plans for the end of June/4th of july? I return to Denver on the 5th or 6th. Whichever I choose.

Also: Follies would be good to start organizing a few ideas.
monki: When I come back, you me and novo should sit down and discuss Zombies.

I also am bartering my friend TC (who went to E3) for a plush Dragon Warrior slime. Its soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo precious.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com