Saturday, May 14, 2005
m f s
The last couple of days have really been trying of patience. First I was thoroughly enjoying myself listening to the rain and such yesterday and then go to retire to my room in the early hours of morning only to step into a two inch puddle that resembled the entry to my room. Cleaned part of it up then and some more after sleeping for a while. That sucked a fair bit.

Then not forty minutes ago I here to loud splatty raps at the front window. I first thought something that had been drug out of the flooded closet downstairs had fallen over but no, someone had thought to generously apply velocity to eggs and leave them across the front of our domicile. This seems to me to be a directed attack. Shits been happening to Martin's pickup and to some extent some things have been dumped on Bil's car. Those being along the street I chalked that up to possible random acts of drive by stupid. But stopping to chuck eggs at this house and not some other along the block makes me wonder. I'm not happy with the idea of someone targeting us, even less for not having seen any of these people and not knowing for what slight they are reacting too. All I know is I'm tired of being in cold water, first on the floor and then from trying to hose some of the scrambled villainy from the facade. And I'm feeling mean, I want to find the culprits and assist the Darwinian selection process. But now I'm going to bed, I'm weary with the speculations and suspicion that events like these evoke.

Have a better one-

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com