Wednesday, May 11, 2005
Good links I have for you
Star Wars fan films

Those idiots already got their tickets and they're STILL waiting in line.

At least I'm not so obsessed that I would quit my job and stand/sit/sleep in line for two months waiting for EP III. That would be a sure sign I had no life.

Right now I'm finishing off the first Mountain Dew I've drank in at least a month. I'm not sure exactly how long it's been. I don't know how we drank so many of these things that summer when we hung out at Bill's apartment all the time. That place had empty Dew cans stewn all over the place. We could have melted them down and reformed them into twenty green baseball bats, I'm sure of it.

Now I can barely finish a full can. It's just too sweet. My body can't handle all this sugar anymore. We're probably lucky we didn't all develop diabeties after that summer.

I remember those words on the cans. Has anyone seen anything online about them?


UPDATE: Ohhhh buddy! I was so super pumped when I found this! A small mystery in my life has been solved: What phrase did those damn Star Wars cans make?

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com