Monday, May 09, 2005
You sicken me with your lies!
You all ought to be ashamed of yourself. In your hype of "full time jobs" and "college payments" and "Episode 3 Pre-ejack", youve forgotten about Mindless Self Indulgence playing in Des Moines on the 17th. Fools. Youve also neglected to tell monki of any plans. You ought to be embarassed of that part--emphasis on bare assed. YOU SHOULD ALL GO! I know Ryan's in the hankering to look cool around Heather, so hopefully hes goin unless hes UnFonough again. :S Im very, VERY dissapointed. Make a plan? Its not like Wes and I live in wierd negaverses where no messages can get through to us. Fuckers.

I had this idea for a Foes episode. Pharaoh gets one of them fat/old people scooters and calls it his "Moveable Throne" and for an entire episode he goes around in one of them and it just complicates the perfect plan. I can just see him hitting a staircase over and over again and screaming "Enhances mobility my Egyptian ass!!!"

Ive been having this bad habit of calling Des Moines Denver and Denver Des Moines Im dumb. Really dumb. Didnt you get my press release? I sent you all press releases on how dumb I am. Then again, I ate most of the press releases I made. Damn, I am dumb....

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com