Sunday, July 24, 2005
The Badlands: Not as bad as you think...
Mau: Plans are okeys for that weekend. However, you interested in a masquerade party? I have been asked to be knightly and block a bayonette from faire lass, if you catch my drift.

Anywho, whole world of hurtin is on me. I was introduced to some Petsmart working girl... yeah. Interesting enough, she likes birds just as much as $4 liked horses and native americans (for you unknowing folks, it was a lot) so theres another one to chalk up on my Blackboard of Ill Repute. My friend Ali, who had her brother die, is gettin sued by the passenger of the fatal car accident. well more specifically, her family is. The suing ones are suing because Alis bro's car killed their kid, however it was this kid who was driving. So stupid. Lynn also got angry at me because I didnt like a meal she cooked today.

Oh and did I mention Im broke? Yeah. THat always helps.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com