Monday, July 25, 2005
On top of Epcot with shotguns blazing...
Mein Furher! (sic) Uncle Donald!

So yes. Let me bold this. IF YOU ARE TRYING TO CALL ME, I CANT ANSWER BECAUSE MY PHONE IS TURNED OFF TILL FRIDAY. WHY? NO MONEY TO BUY MINUTES. Dont try to call, dont try to text. I cant get em till Friday anyway, wait till then to tell me. This comes after my phone rings and rings. It could not be group members, although Ryan likes to call and see whats up a lot. And theres the hot babes I talk to on the internet for 4 hours everyday.

So...yeah. Wait till Friday to tell me.

Oh and hopefully by the time most you read this the blog wont take 1000 hrs to load the damn javascript. Even on my cable modem and crashetron. Ill shut up now.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com