Tuesday, July 26, 2005
Doom and gloom alert!
That said. I had a thought. Obviously, 6+ billion of us are causing some effect on the world.

Duh.

That said, what about the appliances that outnumber us? All the cars that we have? All the air conditioners (that make air hot to make it cold)?

I want a remote to turn them all off for awhile. A few years. You know, so we might actually see an effect. As it took most of the 90's and now half the aught's/(naught's?) to realize it's consistently freakin' hot (though I blame as much the weather patterns than just a consistent heating) this might take awhile. Buy a horse, name it Flicker and watch that hoof and mouth stuff. Oh, and remember which end is the front.

Don't worry, we'll get our cars back. Just as soon as I prove that maybe just eliminating some of our convinences (we could still have both cars and air conditioning, just less of it). And yes, it's all about me. My theories. My insanity. My cupcake. Hands off bitch!

That said, I'm going to enjoy the cold front that has rolled through. As my body has aclimatized to the triple digit weather, 70's feels brisk, nearly jacket weather.

-Cricket, the only one who will not complain when it's flesh shattering cold out. Why? Cause I'm a damned freak.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com