Tuesday, July 26, 2005
Whoa...
Today at lunch I had to sit near a table of female hospital workers. One was 26 and the rest were all middle-aged, 40s and 50s. They spent the beginning of their meal talking about how "sensual" Johnny Depp is, and then going through a detailed filmography. All this while I tried to read about vampire hunters!

But then things got worse. From J. Deppity Dogg they jumped to how attractive Leonardo DiCaprio is, but not compared to Ben Affleck. "But George Clooney," one of them said, "he's the man."

"Yeah," another said. "He's the man."

At this point I escaped into the vampire book. But then I was dragged back out:

"Do you ever sleep all night?"

"*snort* No."

"I sleep like a log."

"Me too! I could probably be raped and I wouldn't even notice."

This is when the what-the-fuck sensors went off in my ears.

"That's cause it's dead down there," another of the women said. "There's no feeling left. It's dead!"

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com