Thursday, April 09, 2009
If I move out to Virginia, would you let me put it in you?
Was that the proper use of a comma? I do not know.

In a fit of boredom and Boo-hoo Betty, I popped in my dvd of The Adventures of Pete and Pete Season Two. If you ever get a chance to watch this show again, Viacom free and without a commercial break every 5 minutes, you really should. The real underlying message of the show is that it is okay to be weird and you should never really grow out of things you have fun with. Also, it says that it is okay to hang out with a grown man who wears tight clothing and thinks he is a superhero. Oh! Fun fact: Artie was created in Iowa City's No Shame Theatre.

Have any of you played the hell out of Megaman 9? By playing the hell out of, I mean spending the extra $2 and getting Protoman mode. Protoman mode is frustrating. So frustrating that it cannot warrant an analogy. I can compare it to 2/3 of Final Fantasy Tactics frustration, but it doesn't do it justice. The fact that Protoman is constructed out of Dixie cups and every environment involves high winds and obscene amounts of precipitation does not help the fact that the last boss's first form is both cheap and a bitch.

I may lose something tomorrow night. More news later.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com