Friday, December 04, 2009
No Picture Today.
TMNT was popular as fuck 20 years ago. We are old.

First cut of Scott Pilgrim vs. The World was completed about an hour ago. I am excited, and you should be, too.

If this job pulls through, Rominger and I are talking about renting a house. Why a house in Iowa City? We would have so much room for activities then.

In some sort of Howard Hughes move, I have not shaved since last Saturday. How can you bearded people live with this bristle? The caterpillar was in an area where milk and chicken would occasionally dribble, but to have it all over your face? That is what she said. As soon as I motivate my self to action, it's gone.

I'm also helping this become an internet sensation. THIS RIGHT HEYA.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com