Friday, March 19, 2004
Sheee-it. I half want to just go to bed and not leave it for the whole weekend.

But, since most of you are around so I suppose I can mope around at some point in the future. Gots to see my friends Any plans for tonight and Saturday? I need to be in Albia Saturday at 5 to have dinner with my Dad and Grandma, but after that I'm free. Today is open (depending on what time I get up, of course... I haven't been to sleep yet.) If nothing else, I'll plan on going to Des Moines to see Morgan and Martin. If anyone else wants to do anything... Comment, post, or leave me an IM before I get up and leave. Assuming Trillian doesn't crash, as long as my ID is online on MSN/AIM I'm still home. Once that goes away, if nobody has contacted me, consider me on the road to DM.

Also: "It was unclear whether the man was seeking assistance for his injury or help in nailing down his other hand."

It's... probably wrong to find that amusing, isn't it?

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com