Friday, March 26, 2004
EVERY DEAD BODY THAT IS NOT EXTERMINATED GETS UP AND KILLS; THE PEOPLE IT KILLS GET UP AND KILL...
Ugh. My step grandfather died tonite. Not cool. So there'll be my third funeral Ill have to attend, the other 2 were for a bro & sis that werent as fortunate.

So..... My much complained about project of trees? Yeah. It looks like fucking ass. I cant even finish it. Ill try to in the morning...but why? Ill get the same generic grade from the teacher and pass thru the class with a C and just waste a few grand until I get into the animation stuff I want to get into. Ugh. I saw Tank Girl today and though i was dissapointed in the movie, I liked the comic art transitions. Then I had to watch the Gorillaz videos to cure my need for animation. *sigh* I want to just do what I need to and get this shit done with. And make some damn cartoons. Not draw god damnable trees for a week.

Yes, and Ill be leaving for Albia as soon as I can get out of my class. Ill explain to the teacher my situation and see if I can be rushed through my final and all my work. Bloop.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com