Thursday, March 18, 2004
Only 364 days till round 2!
Well, I hope all had a great St. Patrick's day. I haven't posted for a while, so I though while you were all sleeping, it was prime time to do so. My St. Patty's wasn't bad, I spent it in about 3 different towns, so it was interesting enough. The guys in my taekwondo class, as well as my instructor and the other 2 girls in there and I went and ate lunch together, then went to the instructor's house to celebrate the holiday appropriately. So, I showed up to ficton writing quite relaxed. It made the class more tolerable and more entertaining. Yeha! Well, it's off to work I go (blah) and I'm sure I'll see most of you again tonight. So, I'm off to hopefully make some decent wages for this day. Au revoir.

How was the DSM-ing St. Patricks?

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com