Thursday, May 13, 2004
And that's when they found . . . her sock!
Wee diggity. Thanks for pursuing that info, Mr. Beary. Will be most helpful.

I'm starting to think I might be better living alone. Not because of anything to do with Mr. Head, or anyone. Just personal stuff. But am not yet certain. Either way, am still interested in the basement apartment.

For anyone who didn't hear: last night Nick was in town. His father died a few days ago and so now he's at the funeral, but last night he, Kevin, Amish and I hung around the basement and . . . as soon as I figure out the best way to relate the events, I will. I can, though, promise everyone a new Nick story to at least match and possibly to rival all of the past. Dave will love it especially, I think.

The damnable connection at home is keeping me mostly offline. I could probably communicate faster through carrier pigeon.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com