Thursday, May 13, 2004
hrrm
Greetings

OK to answer Andy and Tim's inquiries. The apartment is still available, do to my not bugging her and you not bugging her (ala me not giving out the phone number) she thought interest had passed. That and Ryan already acquiring a place. Anyhow, I'll get her number to you goofs so you can call her on Monday. She wants to use some time on weekend to do some more straightening up.

On Monday I'll be running off to St.Paul. So this week I'll be unavailable for any sort of wierdness. Amish, you do know that hair pulling is a technique of several secret police forces for interogation. Hmm the consequences for chickening out on either side sounds interesting. I think Amish could scare em out, little forgetting the shower, some costume leasions or something. I couldn't be paid enough for that stunt. Just be sure they don't have any aftershave on hand afterwards.

Oh Karl, that conversation the other day in your car. Went to talk to subject the other day. New favorite phrase came out of it, "Hey Morgan, I'd like you to meet my boyfriend." Hah. Six foot, cue-ball, tattooed, bodybuilder type. Which strangely enough matches the new team lead that got hired at work. Though the bf was smarter. The team lead gave me first impression of eh, what puts it succinctly, oh Dumbass.

New target (forgive possible irony)is someone at work... err nah, sleep deprived about to reveal things about the man behind the curtain. Puppeteer is stapling the thing shut. Ok, rambled enough going away....

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com