Friday, May 14, 2004
Tim, your brain humping will likely not cause problems, if thats what you're worried about. I can accept your lifestyle choice, even if I don't agree with it. Just as long as I don't see any brain fucking on the couch.

I really don't care what you do. If you want to live with me in the Aunt's place for a while that would be awesome, but I didn't really expect it to be a very lasting arrangement. If nothing else, you could just stay with me till you got a job and could afford your own place.

Jason came home from Iowa City last night. Hes got to go back Monday, but he'll be here for the weekend. I don't think all of you know him, he's my cousin. He goes to Iowa so hes not around a lot but we have a lot of fun when hes here. Last night we went out to a bar in Ankeny and played pool for a while. Then..yeah...other stuff happend...I won't relate the whole night since Government spies may be reading this.

So tonight? Any chance we could be getting visitors from down south? I have to work tomorrow, but that shouldn't stop us from having a good time tonight! Someone give me a call.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com