Saturday, May 08, 2004
Overweight women in celebration headgear!
Yesterday, the Mormans came over ...again. More or less I want to know my enemy so I listen to what they have to say anymore. They even drew out their idea of the path of salvation. Yeah...it was interesting. Their idea of "cleansing fire" is a leader in their church, ordained by the true church of Christ mind you, grabs their heads and shakes proclaiming "Hampster Rocket! HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" ...wait no. Something about how a, not the, Holy Spirt resides in them. Last time I checked there was a holy trilogy: Daddy, kiddo, and ghosty. Not ghosties. Their definiton of baptism is messed up too. They flat out asked me if I wanted to be baptised for the Church of Christ, which I declined. I explained to em what ive gathered baptism means and what it does and they tried to tell me that I had gotten it wrong cuz Pastor Harris ("Burn those fucking catholics to the ground and piss on their ashes for Jesus" Harris) wasnt given any power like their people were. Yeah. Im goin to try to get rid of them next week cuz I tried to give them a chance and in the nicest way theyre telling me Im wrong and my faith isnt grounded on a book like theirs was. Riiiiiiiiight. Melted down tablets, killing of ones brother, and wives is the right way to go.

Bah. Also, remember the anime girl? Yeah. Shes Jaime's surrogate twin. Seriously. She beat the shit out of me yesterday cuz I was sick of her diva bullshit. Then TODAY, she drags me on a walk to get my advice about dating. You know the problems Ive been having with women. I got some serious ass psychotic women who beat the piss out of me and treat me like their brothers problems.

Otherwize... I got nothing.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com