Friday, May 07, 2004
Why dont you feed him some of that crap you made for Thanksgiving?
Wow. Everyone I know went to see Van Helsing tonite. EXCEPT ME. Now Im readin reviews online...and they all said its an overhyped movie. I can see what happened when they came up with that movie:

MAN 1: Hey! I have a badass idea! Lets throw cool monsters together in a movie!
MAN 2: Yeah! And have Dr. Van Helsing fight em with cool ass stuff!
MAN 1: Lets throw money at it! It willl be good!
MAN 2: Yes! Heavy on the computer shit! Bullet time stuff!
MAN 1: And lets write the script with crayons!
MAN 2: No! Let my 8 yr old retarded child write it! Hes so fucking stupid!
MAN 1: Yeah! Throw money at it!

I hope it was a good movie. And not some fucking shit a retarded 8 year old wrote while he was bashing his forehead into the wall. I fucking HATE Hollywood. They ruin good movies. Lets hope they didnt ruin it.

BUT I HAVE YET TO SEE IT! I WILL JUDGE IT ONLY THEN!

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com