Tuesday, May 11, 2004
Ive never seen a man eat so many chicken wings!
Well...today I was spared time and allowed to stay at AIC. As well, I was approached by Vincent, kickass fellow, who was wondering if I still wanted to make FOES or not. He showed a lot of interest in the project. Turns out him and this other guy, Jason, want to make a cell shaded 3d project but they had no clue what to do it on. So they asked me if they could use my ideas...mostly FOES. They both heard me rant about Oz vs Wonderland, as well as thumbing thru my sketchpad and sitting thru my speech on FOES. Jason, as it is, is a phenom when it comes to 3d animating and rendering....but not coloring and such. So this brings me to the question: Should I? I mean, Id keep FOES as is...like keep it real and shit. I saw Jason's and Vincent's work 3d wize...quite spectacular. I figure i get others opinions before I unleash the holy hell of Novo's and mine's brainchild. Any imput would be good and the 3 of us could start basically whenever we could get together--not too hard. This is called Networking--fullfilling our needs and forgetting about others. Dont worry, Novo. I wont fuck you over....too much.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com