Tuesday, June 15, 2004
girls is where I steal my act
Been pretty busy up here. Trying to squeeze a fair-sized apartment's worth of stuff into a tiny room is proving to be quite the task. I never realized I had quite so much.... Shit. Some pretty stupid shit, at that.

2 weeks in, I have to say that work is... Interesting. I've never really had to work with someone for whom English is a secondary language before, and it's making communication a bit of a hassle to be honest. Makes me wish I picked up some Spanish in HS, but noooo, I had to be a rebel and learn Russian. I might have to pick up some "learn Spanish" tapes or someshit.

Anyways, everything is going pretty well and after this weekend I should be pretty much settled. Turns out that between the drive and a slightly longer workday (I didn't have to clock out for lunch before) I have about an hour and half less time a day than I used to, which is making things a bit tight. I'm getting it budgeted though.

I'm planning on wrapping up all my Chariton-required stuff on Friday or Saturday and then I should be pretty much settled, in which case I'll be able to start working on all those things I had to put on hold during the move, like game stuff, comic stuff, and the blog stuff. I'll be around this weekend sometime though, for sure.

In political news, the Republican party is now tapping the undead market: Bush/Zombie Reagan 2004! I dunno about you, but I saw it coming.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com