Thursday, August 12, 2004
I dont want to say whiplash just yet but...ouch. My neck...
11 god damned. hous. ELEVEN GOD DAMNED HOURS I spent photoshopping this picture of Planet of the Apes w/ Robots. And it STILL looks like shit. I have an afternoon class...and the evening class...THEN ANOTHER PROJECT due at 1230 for Adobe Ill Ass Tator. Ugh. Art school is no different then other schools-- minus the fact I pay 15K a quarter to get ass punched whilst you all paid 90k total for said ass punching.

Saw Farenheit (sic) 9/11. Quite informative. I didnt see it as completely Anti-Bush. Just anti-Bush Administration. And any ass fuck who hates the movie and bitches about it not being true? They prolly were fucking people in the ass instead of actually seeing it. Fucking idiots. We deal with them EVERY WAKING MINUTE. Some of us have it worse cuz we are awak for most minutes of the day. Shit load of nickels, or something. Krill for EVERYONE!!!!!

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com