Friday, August 06, 2004
..wouldn't know comedy if he were clubbed upside the head with a rubber chicken...
SHARKS!

Ryan and Tim should go to see _Open Water_. Its that new shark movie where the two divers are left out in the middle of the ocean with a shakey cameraman. It looks pretty boring to me, but you sharklovers might enjoy it. Another movie that I won't be seeing this weekend is _Collateral_ with Tom Cruise and Jamie Foxx. The only thing that movie has going for it is the very likely death of Cruise's character at the conclusion.

I might go to the new mall's theatre to see _Maria Full of Grace_, which is about a Columbian drug mule. The Century 20 at the Jordan Creek 'Town Center' is the only place playing it though, and I'm not sure if I want to fight the crowds of shopping zombies. I might just have to settle for _Harold and Kumar go to White Castle_ or _De-Lovely_.

So it sounds like things might be taken care of with Paxton? Maybe you should give me his e-mail address just in case I need to get ahold of him. I might need to beg him for a job or something.

Yesterday I called the Register about a Copy Editor job they have available. When the woman answered I said, "I hear you're looking for a Copy Editor." "Yes, I am." "Well look no further a Copy Editor has found you." (much laughter) "No, seriously bitch, gimme the damn job!"

Okay...everything's true except that last "bitch" part.


0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com