Wednesday, August 11, 2004
Marbles...Tons and tons of marbles..
So, I am the internet-less wonder.
My computer at home (actually its my dad's computer, mine is fine and dandy) has decided to be all wonky, and not let me on the internet. Now, the only place I can get on is school, which is all weird in itself. The only saving grace of this situation is that they have really nice, new computers.
Not much has really been happening, but I thought I would post to let you guys know that I do live. I have 5 days left of work, and my family is going on vacation on Friday, so I get my house to myself, work free for an entire week. *yay* Makes me happy. I leave on the 20th for UNI, and right now, I'm doing the whole moving thing solo. I'm sure I can cram all my stuff into the damned van, which should be an interesting endeavor.
Anyways, I need to head back to Albia to get ready for work (blah) and the person sitting behind me is feeling the need to say every word that they are typing for their paper, which is getting irritating.
Tonight, Amish declared a Kill Bill movie fest, as vol 2 came out yesterday, and a few of us (okay it may just be me) haven't seen the first. I think that's going to take place at 5 pm at Gertonia. So, come one, come all!
As always, to everyone a wonderful day, hope everything is going well for the DSM sect of the group, and the Colorado crew.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com