Friday, August 06, 2004
...and 30 cheeseburgers later, he was DEAD!
Woooooha ha ha! I had a SHITTY day at school today. I hate Adobe Illustrator. Its good for you Graphic Designers...but for character drawers like meself I HATE IT like no other. Today we had to trace a bicycle with the Pen tool. Easy sounding, yes, but FUCKING INTERFACE!!! Ugh. I wont get into it. If you get a chance to mess with it sometime, do it. Try to make art with it WITHOUT graphic design premise. Yeah. Mother Bitch.

I got some ca'hones and talked to that Sarah girl. Very good. I have my foot and most of my upper leg in there. We shall see what this weekend doth hold on that level. Yays.

Talked to Mel today too. Nice to hear from her again. Seein how she was the first real female in our group who didnt date any or cocktease anyone.

And what else.....umm....nothing. Nothing at all. I thought I had something. What's Paxton's email addy? I want to shoot the Ozzy/Hairy Kairrey/Cowell thing at him. And mebbe the Cell Song. Cocks.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com