Tuesday, August 17, 2004
Pizza Hut free is the way to be!
Its been a while since my last post, I've been a.w.o.l. (And internetless)
This last week has been just crazy, with me finishing up work, trying to pack up all my stuff, and me finishing up my last damned class. I have one more test, and that is tomorrow, I believe. Unless the instructor feels like being a whore and making us take it on Thursday. I would know, had I gone to class this morning, but I felt that sleep was more important. (Screwy priorities, I know) Plus, my entire family left on vacation, so I'm living like Macually Culkin on Home Alone. Riding sleds down the stairs, and calling people filthy animals, eating a well balanced diet of macaroni and cheese, while protecting my house against the neighborhood thieves. Not really, but it is nice to have my entire house to myself, though kind of creepy at night.

Follies...Yeah, I think that this year I will be on the viewing end of it, rather than the acting end of it. Whether this really matters to anyone or not, I don't know. Maybe next year I can join you all again in the skits, but this year looks a little shaky, with me not exactly knowing whats going on with my own schedule. I am going to have to probably devote most of next weekend to the job hunting in Cedar Falls/Waterloo, but will definitely be there for at least one viewing of the follies. I'd love to be in them, but I don't know if I will be able to.

I guess that wraps up my post. Tonight Garrett, Wes, Amish, Josh and Amanda and I are all supposed to go to the Skean Block and enjoy some dinner on Gert's employee discount. And, I believe that on Thursday we may be having a small fiesta to kind of wrap up the summer. I'm not entirely sure, but I will let everyone know for sure.

Question for Tim or Andy: What did you need to connect your computer to the internet at UNI? Either call me or comment I guess.

To everyone a lovely afternoon, I hope that everyone is doing all right, and that I'll see you all before I leave on Friday.
Ciao for now.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com