Friday, August 13, 2004
People from the Netherlands rule the world
A homeless guy on the bus was preaching that. He claimed he had spinal meningitus, too.

Lets see. Shitty class today. Shitty weekend ahead. Shitty stuff to be shitty soon enough. But otherwize? Im fine. An old woman drove her car into a yard today when I was en route to school. Everyone on the bus saw it.

I want a voice box like Steven Hawkins has. It would make for an excellent supervillain voice.

Hmm what else. OH. NO MONEY TO COME BACK FOR THE FOLLIES AT THIS TIME. Im thinkin of offering sexual favors in parking lots like Jack Black did ("KYLE! YOU DONT HAVE ANY MONEY!") I need to call me dad to find out about this venture and NO im not puttin my guitar case out yet for donations. But i fear i will have to soon...

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com