Monday, August 16, 2004
THINK BEFORE THY SPEAK, ODIOUS WHORE!
EDIT: Ok. Ill make it for follies. EVERYONE ELSE SHOULD MAKE IT TOO!!! Well...minus Kelly who cant make it and what not. I might be able to make it to the Thursday show now...seeing how finals arent exactly the same.

TIM: Get on dialup some night and we'll hammer out stuff for the skits. Then, distribute said scripts like a dealer at a Dead show.

I talked to me daddy. He said that he's goin to try to get me to Florida for a family reunion and a chance to go to Disney. Why Disney?
1) Networking my skills. Yes, Disney is evil, but Hanna Barbara are also stationed in Orlando, as well as the outcasted disney animator's newly fledging company.
2) not a real second reason, but sarahs can get me into the palce for free..sorta.
3) Wauson. I fear confronting him, but Ill get a chance to see the fuck and brag how much better I am and listen to his retarded ideas on how a talking pie that travels thru time will be the next ET. Bah. That will be fun

Another thing: Sara. Bah. Her roomie, Allie, is now hated by everyone. And yet--IM FULFILLING THE BEST FRIEND STATUS. I need to write an Attic Leaches thing about that... But yeah. Sara is still up in the air as far as my pursuit. I like ponies.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com