Thursday, September 30, 2004
We'll start taking bets.....NOW
Kevin has a job. Apparently he's given up on winning the lottery. Or maybe he just ran out of money to buy tickets with. No offense to Kevin, but I think we should take bets on how long this lasts. I give him three weeks.

In answer to Tim's question: Yes, I told Amish and Kevin to come up tonight. This hasn't been fully cleared with Ryan yet, but I have no doubt it'll be cool with him. The plan is to go out to a bar tonight. I'm not sure which bar and I'm not sure what time we'll be leaving. I do know that there will probably be karaoke involved. (Ryan is coming, after all) So thats the bad news. The good news is that Ryan and I both just recently got paid, so we'll probably be in a generous mood.

I'll give Tim a call when I know more, but I can say for sure that the sooner you get your asses up here--the better.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com