Monday, November 01, 2004
Introducing, the first ever G6...fully loaded with Tim's naked ass!
In the market for a car Timmy? I'll endorse this little baby, here. Or, if it's out of your price-range, I'll sell you my car and I'll go buy a new one.

So did anyone do anything for Halloween? Well, other than Dave's snowy carousing with angels and nurses. I didn't dress-up or do anything that was particularly "Halloweenish". I did stay up until 6am Friday night (or is that Saturday morning) drinking beer with a guy wearing a green dress and a pink wig. We drank a shitload of beer and had some really nice conversation about politics, sports, religion, ect., which isn't an unusal way for me to spend a Friday night. I have to admit that it did get a little wierd listening to this guy explain why he was voting for Bush while readjusting his bra-strap.

Over the weekend I had a really good idea for next Halloween. Tim and I need to get a pair of white overalls and a pair of blue overalls. We need a green turtleneck and a red turtleneck. Top it off with a green cap and a red cap....does everyone see where this is going? That's right: Mario and Luigi! If we start growing the mustaches' now, they might grow in by next year.

Tim, do you have an E-mail address at work? I'm bored; let me bother you.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com