Tuesday, May 24, 2005
weekend
Right, for you Des Moines locals there be happenings this weekend at the Iowa State Fair Grounds of the not-so-modern variety. It be Ren Faire time! Now I would have completely missed about knowing this if a friend at work hadn't pointed out the Iowa Life section of the DM Register. Anyhow www.festint.com has details and apparently the HYVee on Southside has discount tickets. Faire runs from Saturday to Monday. I will likely be going Saturday as I'll be bloody working the other days. And just a word to the wise, if Andy and Ryan go, do not jump me as I do carry at least one to two additional sharp things at Faires and they don't always get peace-bonded if you catch my meaning. Right, hazzah and I'm off to get ready for work again.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com