Tuesday, May 24, 2005
When it's time to party, we will party hard
I have to give a shout out to Kevy pants for letting me upload a bunch of his CDs to my computer. He has quite the collection of good music and I've been enjoying it this week.

After reading Dave's post I started thinking: Maybe we should figure out what we're going to do as our Fab 4 trip this summer. Since it sounded like no one wanted to commit to more than one or two days off of work, I was going to suggest something in a nearby city. Maybe we could go to St. Louis or Minneapolis or Omaha? Basically just drive there, goof around, get trashed, go back to the hotel, call escourt services....that sort of thing. An attraction other than drinking in another city would be nice. Maybe if we could just pick a weekend and then find out what's going on in those cities on that weekend? I would like to suggest the 25th and 26th of June, but we could do it the following weekend (2nd and 3rd of July).

So everyone start scouring the internet for events taking place in a city near us on those weekends. For instance, if the Swedish bikini team is going to be in St. Louis on the 25th...that would be awesome. We could watch Amish's head explode.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com