Wednesday, February 15, 2006
Baaaaaby, I'm hot just like an oven
Has anyone heard if Amish got that bottle of Valentine's day lotion I sent him? I should have used the UPS tracker.

Cricket showed me the schematics for a trebuchet that throws tennis-ball sized projectiles. I’ve seen them somewhere before, but I couldn’t seem to find them today. Cricket, could you post a link to them? I think it might be beneficial information for all of us anyway.

As soon as we’re finished building that trebuchet we’ll have to start work on a bigger version that will chuck pumpkins 150 yards. Do you know what’s approximately 150 yards from our house? Wendy’s. That red-headed whore is going to pay for her allegiance to the queen!

I’ve been listening to the live version of Sexual Healing on my iPod over and over and over. I just can’t get enough of it. When I get that feeling, I need sssssexual heaaaaling. Sexual heeeaaaaling is something that is good for me!

Last night I had a lovely candlelit dinner with the sweetest, most beautiful girl in Des Moines and I would just like to wave that fact around like a prize goose in front of your drooling, starving faces. She was even wearing a green dress to match her gorgeous green eyes!

Don’t be too jealous, I’ll surely F it up in a week or two. Most likely in a drunken groping stupor.

If I don’t F it up though . . . oh buddy

And baby, I can’t hold it much longer. It’s getting stronger and stronger. And when I get that feeling I want Sssexual heeaaling.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com