Monday, March 29, 2004
ack
I reinstalled my computer last night. So I'm working on taking it from fresh and clean to shiny and usable. Among the casualties was my trillian. And I don't remember my password, and it doesn't seem to have any desire to tell me. So if you guys could add your contact names in the comments, or email them to me that would be good.

ACK.

Also I have a grant application that could mean the difference between me getting $2400 and $0 that is due today. It seems that I am presently somewhat less than done with said piece of information thing ack ack...

Due at 5pm, why the pain oh!

edit: I got the grant thing finished and handed in. WOO! Also I think I got most of the usernames I was lacking from tim, so all is wellish.

P.S. Pin-Pin Odd, yet amusing...

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com