Friday, March 26, 2004
The unfortunate truth about ghouls, vis-a-vis Hellsing.
I got a taste of the anime called Hellsing the other night. It seemed kinda cool, but just not really what I look for in vampiric entertainment. Bil told me about an Irish priest who shows up later in the series, and I feel that it may be worth sitting through the first part just to see that.

The movie Hellsing looks pretty kickass, though. I saw the previews when I went to Dawn of the Dead. It appears to have the four basic components to create a kickass vampire flick.
1) Dark, mysterious hero-type. Has a very gritty demeanor and an insatiable thirst for undead asswhippin.

2) State-of-the-art weaponry. Cool tools designed to make their un-lives as short as possible.

3) A variety of baddies, whose number is many. Many with talons and lots of drool. Some with wings. All bear sharp teeth.

4) Supa-sexy female support. Don't chuckle you know this is a must! Hot bod encased in leather, need we elaborate? (I have a feeling Amish would be nodding his head)

Put it all in the context of a decent story and you've got one spicy vampire gumbo.

I know some of you will post comments in weak attempts to add or detract to this list. So I will preemptively say, "Fuck You, this list is fucking all-inclusive you fucking posers!!!"



ps Mel, I like your story :)

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com