Monday, May 10, 2004
Booya, Grandma!
Well, for all you Van Helsing haters out there (and don't worry, I'm not endorsing it--I haven't even seen it yet), Amish has delivered something even more horrible. Last night he subjected us to Fatal Instinct, a spoof movie of Basic Instinct and Fatal Attraction. As you probably guessed, it was absolutely God-awful. I'll admit that I told him to go ahead and bring it, and I even laughed a couple times, but most of the stuff was even worse than your standard Leslie Nielson Amish movie.

I'm posting because this is the best way to get hold of the Head, short of calling, and the phone's dead again and I'm out of town. Wondering, Mr. Head, if you're still interested in the dos man apartment or if I should be hunting down singlers. Either way is cool with me. If I'm alone at least I can do even sicker things than usual.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com