Monday, May 10, 2004
We fear change....
I hate T1 lines. Especially in this dorm. We have 3 computers hooked up to one internet line. Not a problem if people like my roommate Tom didnt DOWNLOAD MOVIES ALL THE DAMN TIME. It took me an hour to put up picture and make a shitty page update. I dont have a problem with him downloading the Tick or Freakazoid or Invader Zim episodes, but hes downloading Van Helsing and The Return of the King...simutaneously. So my bandwidth is SLOW ASS FUCKING PAINFUL. I tried to get a song from my other roommate Elliot and what usually takes 3 seconds has taken 10 minutes. Ugh. I dont hate Tom,nor do I have a problem. Hes about 39billion times better then the Hampster Howlitzer Joseph. I just hate people who inconsiderately download movies...especially Van Helsing. Does everyone hate it? Im sure Amish would like it. I prolly will too. I just won't ENJOY it. Fucking Hollywood...

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com